- Identify the health and safety hazards you may face when working in an office environment
- Describe how to reduce the health and safety hazards in your office in order to prevent injuries, illnesses, and security breaches
- Determine how to respond if you or a coworker is injured, ill, or in danger due to a fire, chemical release, or security breach
This lesson will familiarize you with the health and safety hazards you may face when working in an office environment, and introduce techniques for preventing and responding to injuries, illnesses, and security threats that may occur.
- 25 minutes
- Identifying Health and Safety Hazards
- Preventing Injuries, illnesses, and Security Breaches
- Responding to an Injury, Illness, or Dangerous Incident