- Recall key information about laboratory ergonomics and how to apply it in your work environment
- Recognize common MSDs and MSD risk factors that may result from laboratory work
- Select strategies for reducing your risk of developing an MSD and appropriate responses to MSD symptoms
This lesson will familiarize you with the types of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) you may develop when working in a laboratory environment and introduce techniques for preventing and treating those types of disorders.
- 27 minutes
- Laboratory Ergonomics Basics
- Recognizing Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) and MSD Risk Factors
- Preventing and Responding to MSDs