Introduction to Centrifugal Pumps
- Describe the principle behind the operation of a centrifugal pump
- Identify the basic components that comprise a single stage centrifugal pump
- State the difference between a radially split and axially split centrifugal pump design
- Explain the difference between single-suction and double-suction centrifugal pumps
- Describe what is meant by a multi-stage centrifugal pump
Pumps are used extensively in industrial facilities to move fluids through system equipment. The Introduction to Centrifugal Pumps training course introduces various centrifugal pump designs. It explains the common operational procedures of each type.
Introduction to Centrifugal Pumps describes the principals behind centrifugal pump construction. It reviews the basic design and function of single-stage and multi-stage centrifugal pumps. This online training course is part of the Centrifugal Pump training series.
- 50 Minutes