Heat Exchanger Theory
- Describe how heat exchangers transfer heat from one substance to another
- Define conductivity and explain its relationship to heat exchanger design
- Define convection and explain its relationship to heat exchanger design
- Identify different heat exchanger designs and how they function
- Recall necessary supporting equipment for a heat exchanger
In modern industry, cooling equipment and machinery is critical to safe and profitable operations. For cooling to occur, heat transfer must take place from one substance to another. This transfer often occurs in heat exchangers.
The Heat Exchanger training course explains how heat is transferred from one substance to another through heat exchangers. It describes the basic differences between heat exchangers and their supporting equipment.
This online training course covers the purpose and types of heat exchangers. It identifies heat exchanger support components and covers troubleshooting and maintenance. The Heat Exchanger Theory course is part of the Heat Exchangers training series.
- 55 Minutes