- List the main components of a dial indicator
- Explain how to properly read a dial indicator
- Describe how to measure run out
- Demonstrate how rotating components may be aligned
- Describe various types of indicators
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to list the major components of dial indicators and demonstrate how to use the instrument to take an accurate reading. You will also be able to describe how to use a dial indicator to measure the run out of a rotating part, and how to align two shafts using a dial indicator.
- 30 Minutes