Technical Custom Training and Instructional Design Services
Developing Technical Training Specific to Your Company’s Needs
Meeting your company’s training needs is a challenging process whether you are training on your policies and procedures or fulfilling compliance requirements. While HSI Industrial Skills provides a wide range of training solutions, sometimes the best solution is one tailored to your company. However, designing and developing your own training is a big challenge – eating up your instructional design and SME resources.
HSI SMEs and Instructional Designers can help you meet that challenge by operating as part of your training development team. Our detailed system ensures you have full control over the development process.
Our development experience includes:
- Basic and Advanced Transmission Engineering
- Cybersecurity and Sourcing
- NERC Standards and Requirements
- Office Building Emergency and Response Training
- Safe Driving
- Human Performance Improvement
- Distribution Switching & Tagging
- Vegetation Management
- System Restoration
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Anti-Human Trafficking
- Business Continuity
- Natural Gas Fundamentals
- Gas Turbine Maintenance Procedures
- Qualified Electric Worker Program
- Scaffolding Safety for Construction
- Chemical Awareness
- Reciprocating Engine Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Control Overview
- AC and DC Fundamentals
- Environmental Awareness/First Responder Training
- Hexavalent Chromium Standards
- Basic Bearings
- Fluid Power
- Industrial Trades Math and Prints
Supplement your training team with instructional design services.
As your team faces increasing challenges in keeping up with development, our Instructional designers supplement your team when needed – creating job task analyses, analyzing content, writing and developing training modules and much more. And, they have experience in industrial skills – power generation, electrical utility, manufacturing, and more – so they understand your needs.
Looking for More Information?
See our white papers and eBooks:
- Guide to Identifying Good Training
- Instructional Design Case Study
- From Novice to Expert: Turn Your Employees into High Performers