Coordinating Entities and Duties (IN PILOT)
- Identify the purpose of IRO-001-1.1
- List the eight entities active in coordinating and conducting power transactions
- Identify the nine requirements of a Reliability Coordinator (RC) during transactions
- Identify common responsibilities of the four NERC system operator classes
- Explain the difference between the three levels of Non-Compliance in standard IRO-001-1.1
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the authority, plans, agreements, and responsibilities of the four NERC system operator classes. Additionally, you will be able to define the roles of Generator Operators (GO), Transmission Service Providers (TSP), Purchasing-Selling Entities (PSE), and other major reliability entities.
- 90 Minutes