Conveyor System Design
- Discuss the purpose of a drive pulley
- Recall the primary components collectively comprising a typical industrial conveyor drive
- Identify two functions of a snub idler
- Describe the purpose of the adjustment screws on a belt conveyor
- Explain the purpose of the feeders in an industrial conveying system
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the components of a typical belt conveyor used in an industrial setting. In addition, you will be able to identify the equipment commonly found in large scale, industrial conveying systems, and describe the purpose of each piece of equipment.
- 45 Minutes